Here are some activities to help you connect the dots and focus on key material and debates in this area of sociology.
The exercises are devised to make you actively engage with your class notes and construct responses that focus on some of the central examination questions.
Hope you find it useful – all feedback welcome.
Bring your notes to life:
- focus on concepts
- look at big picture debate
- connect ideas from across family topics
- evaluate everything (look out for contrasts)
- be ACTIVE and play with ideas
- make diagrams/charts/visuals
Go and be AMAZING!!!
All the best,